As your prenatal and birth doula, I offer continuous emotional and physical support and the continuity of care so that you feel safe and supported in your transition as you welcome your baby into your family.
Whether you plan to have your baby at home, in a birth center or hospital, by c-section or vaginally, my focus is always on helping you prepare for and establish the perfect birth environment with no fear of judgement.
As your birth doula, the services I offer include:
- Prenatal visits to go through your pregnancy and birth plan
- Support on preparing for birth including positions and relaxation techniques
- Explore ways your partner can support you
- Ongoing emotional and informational support via skype, whatsapp and phone
- Guidance on how to look after and nourish yourself before, during and after
- On call 24/7 from 38 weeks until the birth of your child
- Support during the birth at home, birth center or hospital with the focus on helping
- Up to 2 postnatal visits
Know your Rights!
Birthrights is a wonderful UK based organisation which promotes human rights in maternity care, working to protect women’s fundamental rights to dignity, autonomy, privacy and equality.